Email Signup Form

Followers

Categories

Beginnings (3) Eli (7) Home (1) Love (1) Responses (4) Thanks (5)

Popular Posts

Last Comments

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Baby forgive me I don’t write enough, but when i do it is because there is this shock wave passing through me that started with you.

Tonight I asked if you were hungry, you said yes and I fed You by hand… the way you have always liked and preferred. However, when Your lips closed around my fingers, I pulled them away so quickly I heard your chest vibrate for want of laughter, as if You knew what happens to me… I always get this super awareness of you when your lips close around my finger and you gently suck or playfully bite, the electricity passes through me drawing my eyes to Your lips and the attentive side of me rolls over and purrs for more. Senses become ultra sensitive to every movement every sound as it passes over and through me and I believe exiting or internalized, I am not quite sure which yet. Currently in the process of analyzing what you do to me.
What i have understood is I need to keep all parts of me away from your mouth or i will melt on contact! You very naughty bad boy for teasing me about this. Still love you though. I took them away from you before and made a comment about needing to feed you with a fork or spoon. Do You remember your response? A single negative “NO”.

You are so territorial around me, enjoying things a certain way at a certain time. A very controlled relaxed calming life we share baby. As long as I am withing your reach or sitting in Your lap you are happy. Perhaps someone looking at us would call us old and boring, but they don’t know we have lived many lives together, many more to come. Many more stolen glances into the depths of one another souls. An understanding without words.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top